Tuesday 25 November 2008

Time to get this blog out of retirement!

As we are reaching that time of year again!

So how's it going with my plan? O.K my end, not sure how my recipients will feel but ho hum!

No Christmas cards bought in the sales, I have plenty in the loft left over from previous years. I did cave in and get some wrapping paper, in case my plan to make fabric gift bags didnt pan out.

I have made a start (and finish in a couple of cases) on Christmas presents, but obviously I cant publish those here - it would give the game away, but I will keep photos of them all to 'show and tell' after the event.

However it was my Mums birthday on sunday, and she had handmade presents. some stitch markers for her knitting (not made by me, but still handmade) a felted specs case and some handmade soap (the latter two I did make!) she appeared happy with them, but thats a mums job isn't it?

No comments: